Translate

Wednesday 30 May 2018

PAIN CAN LEAD TO PURPOSE.

* But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive*. Genesis 50:20

Joseph suffered from the hands of his own brothers . *He was sold, buried, lied against and imprisoned*. All these suffering was for a purpose.

Suffering is part of Christianity.
The moment you decide to follow Christ, there are two things you can't avoid. Suffering and Grace.
The enemy throw things at you to make you loose faith.

The devil tempted Job to the extent of taking the lives of his children. But remember there is no temptation that is taken you but such as is  common to man. There is a ministry in every suffering.

I have come to a realization in life that every great person has a story. God allowed it for a purpose.
*I have seen a great woman of God who ate from the dustbin but today she is feeding many people*.
I have seen a young man who lost the mother who provided for him and his siblings but now he is inspiring and teaching and raising young leaders.
I heard of a woman of God who was diagnosed of terminal cancer but now praying for people with chronic diseases and miracles are happening.
*There is a purpose in your pain*.

Your pain often reveals God's purpose for you.
*God never wastes hurt*. If you have gone through a hurt, God wants you to help other people going through the same.

Beloved I don't know what sort of pain you are going through. I will urge you to hold onto your faith. Dont give up on yourself.
*Jesus suffered so we might be free*

*THERE IS A PURPOSE IN YOUR PAIN*.

PRAYER: Heavenly Father, please help me to stay strong in every challenging situation.
Help me to find the purpose in my pain.

http://solidrockchapel.org/site
Facebook Page: Ambassadors for Christ@solidrockchapel
Email.com
Tel: +233277605065

JESUS IS WITH YOU IN THE BOAT

No comments:

Post a Comment