Translate

Wednesday 6 June 2018

JESUS PAID IT ALL

 *You have cast all my sins behind Your back.*
Isaiah 38:17

We shall never understand the extent of God’s love in Christ at the Cross until we understand that we shall never have to stand before the judgment of God for our sins.

All our sins, without exception were placed on Jesus Christ, and He took the judgment we deserve. He finished the work of redemption.

Billy Graham once told of an incidence that happened while crossing the North Atlantic in a ship he said "I looked out my porthole when I got up in the morning and saw one of the blackest clouds I had ever seen. I was certain that we were in for a terrible storm. I ordered my breakfast sent to my room and spoke to the steward about the storm." the steward replied “Oh, we’ve already come through that storm. It’s behind us.”

 *If we are believers in Jesus Christ* , we have already come through the storm of judgment.  It happened at the Cross. Don’t be bound by your guilt or your fears any more, *but realize that sin’s penalty has already been paid by Christ completely and fully.*

PRAYER: Almighty Father, i thank you for your son Jesus Christ whose sacrifice on the cross has relieved me of the punishment i deserve. Thank you Jesus.
Amen🙏🏼

http://solidrockchapel.org/site
Facebook Page: Ambassadors for Christ@solidrockchapelint
Email: solidrockchapel.cityoffaith@gmail.com
+233277605065

JESUS ENDURED THE PAIN FOR YOUR SAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment