Translate

Friday 6 April 2018

DON'T GIVE UP

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. John 6:44

God’s work is to draw people to Himself. Jesus says, ‘No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them’ (John 6:44). We can’t predict how or in what circumstances God may do that, but we know that He will do it. It’s not easy to wait for God’s timing.

Don’t give up my dear. Your very presence is a means by which God may be at work revealing Himself. Jesus said to His disciples, ‘ *You are the light of the world* ’(Matthew 5:14). On another occasion He said, ‘ *I am the light of the world* ’ (John 9:5). His work of reaching others is done through the people in whom He lives.

We shine by virtue of the fact that He is the Light of the world and lives in us. *When He said, ‘I am the light of the world,’ He qualified it by saying, ‘While I am in the world, I am the light of the world’* (John 9:5).

Don’t underestimate what God is doing in us and through us. We don’t have to see it and we certainly don’t have to feel that we are shining brightly but if we are connecting with the Source of light in fellowship with God, it will be His business to show Himself to others though us. The alternative is to hide our light under a bowl so that the house will never see the light (Matthew 5:15).

 *_When a person comes into a relationship with God, they bring the presence of God into every situation they participate in._ *

Are you living as a light of the world or are you hiding it under a bowl?

PRAYER: Ask our Father in Heaven to help you shine brighter and to connect you with those in whose heart He is at work.

http://solidrockchapel.org/site
Facebook Page: Ambassadors for Christ@solidrockchapelint
Email: solidrockchapel.cityoffaith@gmail.com
+233277605065

BRIGHTEN THE CORNER YOU FIND YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment