Translate

Friday 13 December 2019

JESUS CARES FOR US

*He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?* Romans 8:32

If God cared and loved us enough to give us Jesus as atonement for our sins, would He not provide us the things needed for life and living?

Regardless of what comes against me I have purposed in my heart that JESUS CARES FOR ME. I belong to Him and I have made up my mind to continue on in life knowing that God has in the past, He will right now and in the future, carry all my burdens that I release unto Him. Our heavenly Father declares to you this day and everyday that He cares for you my friend. His word does not change. For it is the same yesterday, today and forever.

HELLO FRIEND, PLEASE LET'S STOP PRAISING THE DEVIL AND START PRAISING THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE WHO HAPPENS TO BE OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN. JESUS CARES....

https://www.facebook.com/christianesselgh.org

No comments:

Post a Comment