Translate

Friday 13 December 2019

THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, *“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."* *“If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”* John 14:3 - 7.

WHETHER WE BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH AND THE YEARS WE SPEND HERE ON EARTH IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE YEARS WE WILL SPEND IN ETERNITY AND IF WE WOULD ALL WANT TO BE WITH THE CREATOR BEHIND EVERYTHING WE SEE, THEN IT'S ABOUT TIME WE SEEK THE RIGHT WAY.

 *JESUS* IS THE RIGHT WAY. HE IS ACTUALLY THE ONLY WAY. SEEK FOR HIM MY FRIEND AND YOU WILL FIND HIM.

https://www.facebook.com/christianesselgh.org

No comments:

Post a Comment