Translate

Tuesday 19 November 2013

DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF.



People will say I’ve done so many things in your name; I cooked for the church, I prophesied in your name, I swept and tidy up the church, I sung in the choir, I healed people, I was a committee member, I preached the gospel…  I GAVE ALL MY LIFE TO THE CHURCH.
Some say I am spirit filled… have you asked yourself whether or not you are filled with the fight spirit?
Don’t deceive yourself friend…………..
It is not whether you gave your life to the church or not, have you given your life to JESUS CHRIST.




Matthew 7:13-22
New King James Version (NKJV)

The Narrow Way
13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits
15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

I Never Knew You
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’

23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment